Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lesson in becoming a parent

So today was Cocos birthday party and we went to an indoor swimming park which I was kind of diss appointed with but it was good for being part of a hotel. So I just sat on the side lines today as a had a yeast infection and the fact that I don't think they clean those pools so often so lots of little kids pee in there gross. Anyway because I am pregnant I tend to have to pee a lot so I went to the bathroom and this little two year old was in there with his mom crying his poor little heart out because I think he fell down. Oh my gosh could this little boy cry and not just cry but cry loudly my poor ears starting ringing I swear he could of mean heard by everyone out in the swimming area but that was not the case anyways  as I was useing the restroom two things came to me. One the hotel needs to make it so that the bathroom does not make it so that little boys crys echo and bounce off the walls and make it so that I want to cover my ears as really loud noises hurt my ears really bad. The second thing I thought about right as I was about to cover my ears is that I shouldn't cover my ears because in about 6 months I will be hearing a lot of crying. I really hope I make a good mom and that I won't screw up as a parent and that my little joy will know how much I love them no matter what..

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that moms tend to automatically tune crying out, and that this only happens when you become a mom yourself.

    Those swimming area bathrooms are loud because they have to make everything tiled and waterproof. If you keep your baby out of an echoy place, it shouldn't be as loud.

    ReplyDelete