Saturday, March 9, 2013

Update on the Farnwahs

So a lot has been going on from the last time i wrote on here so i decided to do a little update. A little update about James and i well because we have a kid on a way we decided to get a new car at last we had been talking about getting a new car a few months before we even got married we decided that when we did this we would trade in my car which is an Aveo but after talking we decided to trade in James' car because my car is paid off and James' wasn't well a few weeks ago we finally decided it was time and started the hunt for a new car. We knew that we wanted a car where we were not spending hundreds of hundreds of dollars on gas so we knew we wanted a hybrid car so James went to web and stated to look at all hybrids and we decided to go with an 2005 medium blue Prius that we just both love.

James has been a very busy husband working his butt off at both of his jobs and is starting to look as if though he is about to break so i think we are both happy that he has almost the whole week off this up coming week for are two year anniversary(has it really been two years, wow its gone by fast and now we have a little one on the way) and then for a weekend in Boise with my family for my sister's play.

I am doing better each and every day with my pregnancy now that i have hit my 2nd trimester the baby has been letting me get up and move a whole lot more which i am very happy about because i was starting to get sick of my bed. I had a few issues about a week ago with being hungry 24/7 and i would eat and eat and would never fill full i found out it was because of my sugars were high so my body was starving it self without trying to. Thankfully i think i have that all fixed now because i saw my diabetes doctor two days ago and fixed things along with getting my new pump which i am still trying to get use to and then i also got my new blood glucose reader which monitors my blood sugars 24/7 and everyone in my family will tell you i did not want this thing at all i was dragging my heels about getting but decided to just shut up and get it and i have to say i really like it.

Baby is doing well and is growing just as well. James and i were a little upset at my last obgyn appointment because we thought we were getting an ultrasound so we thought we would see baby again and maybe find out what we are having well that did not happen so we were both upset and i cried after the appointment but we got over it and we will find out what we are having on the 27th of March. The only thing my doctor is not happy about and this is my diabetes doctor not my obgyn is that in the last two months i have gained 20 pounds not that you would be able to tell expect for in my face. So i have to get my butt in gear and start walking more and or working out more we will see how this goes. Anyways thats really all that's going on in are life's right now. 

Peace and Love
Rustie

No comments:

Post a Comment