Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fast food

Grrrrrrr I swear if this baby is going to be anything like it is in me when it's out in this world James and I are going to be in really big trouble because this kid is hungry 24/7 in my belly to the point where some days I just want to go and hide and cry my poor little eyes out because it seems like I can never figure out what the little one wants its annoying. It seems like the only thing that will keep this baby happy for even a little bit is fast food that's all I really want is fast food. I mean Arby's mid roast beef with curly fries or mozzarella sticks. Burger King tender crisp chicken or mozzarella chicken with the largest sweet potato fries. Carl's jr. Wester bacon double cheeseburger or some yummy chicken tenders with criss cut fries. KFC KFC famous bowls, double down, wings with sides of corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes. McDonald's double cheeseburger, mcchicken, mcnuggest, strips and then of course some french fries. Panda Express's orange chicken and sweet fire chicken breast. Taco time's crisp burrito, hard tacos and mexi fries. Wendy's crispy hot chicken nuggets with chili and of course a frosty. So as you can see I really really really want fast food. HEY HUSBAND OF MINE HINT HINT HINT...... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment