Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pregnant and not oh so clean hair

So I'm really thinking about cutting my hair short during the time of me being pregnant there for less up keep on my hair because my hair is so gross right now and most weeks I only have enough energy to wash it once a week and that is just GROSS. This is because I have to stand up in the shower and wash it and standing lately just makes me want to throw everything I have in my tummy up. Now I would just wash it in the tub when I shave and what not but the water just sitting there plus the shampoo and conditioner in the water doesn't make my body oh so happy. So you know this all kind f sucks so unless I can find someone who wants to wash my hair 3 or 4 times a week i just don't know what to do with my hair.......

No comments:

Post a Comment