Thursday, January 10, 2013

The past 24 hours...

So the past 24 hours has been a little crazy and nuts. It all started yesterday as James and I were going to go to Ogden to talk to my diabetes doctor about me being pregnant and what not. That was a little odd she didn't do a lot of things that I thought she should do like tell me to check my ketones every week and what not. Nope she just really fixed my numbers and told me to eat well and that was about it. So after my diabetes appointment we headed down to Salt Lake to see Ted as he has been in the hospital for the last week or so. After being there for about 5 minutes we all went to go get food but sadly for me as we were headed to food I had started to hurt really bad thinking my dumb yeast infection wanted to be a pain in my butt so as James got food for us I sat down and started to cry a little as I was hurting even worse. By the time we had gotten our food back to Ted's room I couldn't keep it in anymore and I was just crying like a little baby it wasn't funny. James had asked me to try and eat my food so I did just that but really couldn't make it half though my food because of my pain. So James' mom told him to get me home and better but instead we got in the car and drove from the in-patient parking lot at the hospital to the ER parking lot at the same hospital. So we check myself into the ER and waited in the waiting room for like 30 minutes to an hour and then I was taken back to be seen by the doctor which took like another 45 minutes. Like always they took some of my blood and some of my pee to get tested to see if I really had a yeast infection. They also gave me some stuff to drink to see if that would help my tummy as my tummy has also been hurting so after they gave me that yuck to drink they rolled me off to get an ultrasound to make sure that my baby was alright which was cool because I finally got to see the first picture of my baby but sadly daddy was not there to see this or to even hear its heart beat which is 127 per minute and the doctor says I'm 7 weeks and 3 days along instead of one day away from being 8 weeks along. After getting back from my ultrasound and waiting a little while longer for the test result the doctor came back and told me the bad news that my baby has been causing me acid reflex and that is why I have been so freaking hungry as of late. The doctor also told me that I did not have a yeast infection (yay) but that I had a bladder infection (boo) after being told this they gave me some pills and James and I were on are way to his moms to get some shut eye. After we got up this morning we headed back home to Logan and have been chilling at home ever sense then watching the snow fall.

That's my baby!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment