Tuesday, January 8, 2013

School starting and baby update

    So school started yesterday (YAY school, ya right) and I was going to be taken at least one class up on campus and the rest online but with me being pregnant and all and even worse with my tummy hurting like hell and the fact that if I am up and around and not on my bed with my animals and husband the baby tends to make me want to throw up. So I decided to take all my classes online this semester which should be a fun ride because I have done online classes before or I should say I have tried online classes before and they don't go we'll because I keep forgetting to do them. Anywho this should also be a test to see if I can do them so I can still go to school with baby at home and all. So the two classes I am taking is a pe class and a music class should be fun.
    So now for the baby news so I went in today thinking I would get to see the first picture of my baby sadly that was not the case. I just went in to talk to a nurse today and that was all. She came and took me back to her office told me what I should be looking forward to and then handed be some stuff to look over like classes I should be taking and then if I want genetic screening and if so what type I want. After that was all over and done with she then took me to go pee in a cup to check everything and then they took some of my blood to test for STDs and what not that they test for for when your pregnant and what not. Then they sent me on my marry way. I won't see my baby tell the 29th of Jan which makes me a little sad because I just want to see my little one. And this was just the first doctors appointment for the week, I'm headed down to Ogden tomorrow to go see my diabetes doctor and talk about all that fun stuff (YAY 😢). Well i will keep all of you posted as I keep learning things.

1 comment:

  1. I found with online classes, it was always best to keep a calendar. I go in on the first day, write what was due when, and cross things off. This was a calendar on a piece of paper. This would help me remember to do things.

    Today, I am sure there are better ways to do this. Smart phones I'm sure have a calendar option, which will set off an alarm a day or so ahead of time to remind you to do it. Maybe set appointments in your phone or something, to help you remember.

    I always did better in online classes, too, because there wasn't the pressure to get to school at a certain time, or work in group projects, etc. I had a very demanding schedule in college, as I also worked close to full time.

    Anyways, what is genetic screening?

    ReplyDelete