Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So who wants to clean my house?

No really who want's to clean my house, it's so dirty it's not even funny we don't even have Christmas all the way down yet and it's mid January I just hope it doesn't stay up as long as it did when James and I were working on getting married I think the tree stayed up tell mid February(such a long time). Anyways enough about the fact that our Christmas isn't down yet that's just one of the issues I am dealing with. Let's see are upstairs has trash all over the place thanks to the dogs, our tv shows and dvds that we got for Christmas are not yet put away and of course there is dog poop everywhere upstairs. Now we make our way to downstairs the kitchen and the dinning  room are worse then upstairs. The dishes need to be clean and are everywhere around the kitchen, the kitchen counters need to be clean very badly and the dinning room table needs to be cleaned off and then washed. The living room isn't that bad the only issues in there are trash that Ozzy dragged in there from our bedroom along with some dog poop and a little bit of cat poop but again that's because Ozzy dragged it in there(yes I know it's way gross) and then Bear Bear's cage needs to be changed because unlike Ozzy if Bear has to go to the bathroom when were not home he goes and does his stuff in his cage which is nice but it still needs to be cleaned because it just smells bad. Are poor bedroom is bad to because James and I both just kind of put things on are floor and never pick them up again. Are closet is bad to but that's just because we have clothes everywhere on the floor in there but that should be getting better because James and I brought a dresser so I should be able to put clothes away much easier now(YAY!!!!!!). The last thing that's pretty bad in our house are our bathrooms the one in the kitchen isn't as bad as the bathroom in are bedroom thanks to my family for cleaning it during Christmas time that was nice but they are really bad mainly because the toilets are just gross I won't go into how gross but let me tell you I don't like throwing up in them that much because of how gross they are sometimes they make me throw up even worse because there gross. Anyways that's about all i have to say today so unless you want to come clean my house or want to pay for someone to come clean it then I don't know what to really to about my dirty house because I'm to sick to clean it and James is always working. HELP!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Russ, the dog poop is a health hazard. You can get sick, especially since you have cats who can jump up on the counters and contaminate your food. If you can get that up and spray the floors, that's all I'm concerned about. Everything else is just "messy" and isn't endangering your health.

    ReplyDelete