Sunday, January 6, 2013

Little about the farnwahs

Hi, so this is like my 100th time trying to blog I'm not so good at it mostly because I can't spell but as my husband says I now need to start one as we are expecting are first child in August this year.
So here I am giving this a go we will see how it goes from here.
Baby is on the way
 So this upcoming March will be James (the husband) and I's 2nd wedding anniversary (holy crap has it really almost been 2 years CRAZY!!!!).
Best day of my life 03/12/11
 Well here is a little bit about us James is 26 and works as a stagehand and at Walmart (guess where he likes working more) he also is going to school for lighting design and should hopefully be done within the next year.
James (aka the love of my life)
 I am 22 working on 23 in March I am also a stagehand and am going to school for photography I have a few years left and don't know how it's all going to work out with baby on the way but we will find out and just go with it.
Rustie
 There is a lot more about us which I will tell you as I keep blogging but one other thing you should know is that we are already a family of 6 no we don't have 4 kids well we do but they bark and meow so it just depends on how you see it. Checkers is are oldest one of the bunch and the only girl, I have had her know for more than a decade and I lover her to death she was part of our family before James and I were really a family. She is going on 16 or 17 years.
Checkers 
 Second we have are Ozzy man he came into are family when James and I were engaged and all I ever heard from James was, " I want a dog" " Rustie, I want a dog" so I wouldn't have to deal with planing a wedding and having James say he wants a dog every day I decide to get him a puppy for his birthday and that's how we got Ozzy he is about 3 years old.
Ozzy
 Then we have are craziest kid of all Sherlock we got him the 1st summer we were married and I still don't know what James and I think about him. This is a cat who acts like a dog and chases bottle caps when you throw them and he will bring them right back to you. This ball of crazy is about 2 years old.
Sherlock
 The last of all are furry kids is Yogi Bear or as we like to call him Bear. We got him on Easter 2012 when I think James and I (mostly me) were really baby hungry so we got a dog instead and he is the cutest little thing every he hides a lot and really doesn't like people but James and I but he sure does grow on you. He is also about 3 years old.
Bear
 So that's really all you need to know about us Farnworths for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment